Recteq Fest 2023

hallsofmontezuma

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Has anyone been before? Apparently this year they've got the Carlie Daniels Band headlining, and some other local acts along with "food and BBQ".
Seems odd to have a major BBQ/country music event in the south during football season. UGA plays that day less than 2 hours away.

Worth going?

Has anyone been before? Apparently this year they've got the Carlie Daniels Band headlining, and some other local acts along with "food and BBQ".
Seems odd to have a major BBQ/country music event in the south during football season. UGA plays that day less than 2 hours away.

Worth going?
I went last year, once was enough for me. Bought the 380X. Really depends on if you need/want to buy something. This year I’ll be at the Dawg game vs. Kentucky. I live 15 minutes from Athens and my first game, kinda stoked.
Food I ate there was ok nothing was super special. Food at the academy was a hell of a lot better but only 40 people there lol.

Never been, but I can tell you they will have the Georgia game on the giant outdoor screen. Technically it’s now the Charlie Daniels Legacy band as CD is no more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back