Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
  4. RT-680
1621423803290.png

anyone going? i may go. still undecided. a buddy wants a 590 and i need a second rack and front shelf. do they historically have sales on grills or accessories at the fest? fun fact my brother inlaw was the sound guy for the bands last year at rec teq fest. he said the brisket was amazing

They will have scratch and dent deals, I wouldn’t expect to see anything much beyond that other than a possibility that there will be free merchandise. They expect 10k people this year-probably not realistic that this will make for a nice shopping experience. Go for the food and the music, anything else is a plus.

Bit out of range for me also but it would be cool to go. Enjoy to those that can make it. Looking forward to some new stuff.. fingers crossed on a wifi Bullseye myself :).

I actually put it on our calendar a couple of months ago that we might go, but big crowds are not my idea of a good time. I did enjoy the Augusta area very much and the visit to recteq the two times we have been there. I suspect we will be going back soon.

recteq has put up some really Nice Videos previewing the recteq fest on their FB page. As of now, there are 4 videos-look in the Latest Videos category and scroll from right to left to see them all. They are interesting, even if one has no interest in the recteq fest. Even though I have been in the recteq warehouse, the part where Ray and Jody drive a golf cart through the warehouse showed me much more than what I had seen. You don’t need to have a FB account to view the videos (I personally don’t myself)-well worth the time to watch.

recteq has put up some really Nice Videos previewing the recteq fest on their FB page. As of now, there are 4 videos-look in the Latest Videos category and scroll from right to left to see them all. They are interesting, even if one has no interest in the recteq fest. Even though I have been in the recteq warehouse, the part where Ray and Jody drive a golf cart through the warehouse showed me much more than what I had seen. You don’t need to have a FB account to view the videos (I personally don’t myself)-well worth the time to watch.
@Greg Jones, are you going?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back