Recteq Fest

Wvque

Grill(s) owned
  1. Patio Legend 410
I am getting ready to buy my first Recteq, most likely the 590, I am planning on going to the fest this year, my question, is the discounts worth me waiting for to buy in person or should I go ahead and order online? Just curious what kind of discounts do they typically do in person at the fest

I am getting ready to buy my first Recteq, most likely the 590, I am planning on going to the fest this year, my question, is the discounts worth me waiting for to buy in person or should I go ahead and order online? Just curious what kind of discounts do they typically do in person at the fest
They are running a 15 percent discount site wide right now. I think they did say they will have some scratch and dent at Recteq Fest, but 15 percent off is not too shabby.

Been to the Academy this year and Recfest last year. Last year at Recfest it was a scratch and dent sale and a sweet deal on the X380. Everything else was 15%.

For what it's worth, before I bought my 1250 - I asked about the scratch and dent models, the ones that are top tier are like $100 less than the new one purchased at 15% off. Believe those models only have 30 day warranty vs. 6 years on new. To me with the 15% off, new was worth it to have the warranty.

Best way is through the site when they have a 15% off sale which is the highest they go. Add the model you want to your cart, don't check out, and they will often send you a coupon for an additional 5% off.

I would go with the “Flagship” 700.
I was able to assemble mine with only moderate effort.
They make it easy.
You may think about ordering some pellets too. I also bought the cover. A little tricky to get on, but worth the effort.
Good luck with your decision.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewDualfire1200
Back