Show us what you're cooking...

With steak and my wife, I’m always on the smaller side, regardless of who will comment on this! You know who you are!
And The Blanco, how was it, seeing the steakI am sure it was good but interested in you take on the Blanco vs other seasonings.

And The Blanco, how was it, seeing the steakI am sure it was good but interested in you take on the Blanco vs other seasonings.
Very salt forward. Reminds me a lot of While Lightning, if you have ever tried that rub. Next time I’ll use less of Blanco and add some black pepper.

I’ve really been happy with Holy Cow on all beef for awhile now, and I may just stick with that.

Very salt forward. Reminds me a lot of While Lightning, if you have ever tried that rub. Next time I’ll use less of Blanco and add some black pepper.

I’ve really been happy with Holy Cow on all beef for awhile now, and I may just stick with that.
Just watched a few MC vids on the Blanco and wondered.

My first overnight cook with my recently purchased Flagship. Wanted to go no wrap on this one. 15 hours on the cooker. So glad I’m part of this community.

IMG_1126.jpeg

Diced up some leftover brisket and sauteed it with some salsa till the liquid was reduced. Topped it with cheese, two fried eggs and some Truff sauce. Tasty breakfast.

View attachment 21490
Now, that right there makes me hungry; and I just ate breakfast! 🤣

Last week, I smoked some "Stew Meat" for Catherine .... She makes a mean "Smoked" Beef Stew
Our local Smith's (Kroger) Store has a GREAT Meat Department
They offer this "cubed" Beef as their Stew Meat
ANYWAY ...
After smoking Her Stew Meat last week, I snuck a couple chunks, and thought; "If these were seasoned right and smoke a bit longer, they'd make great Jerky
So I'm trying out my hypothesis today:
Jerky Chunks.JPG

Will report back in a couple hours

Well a few hours later, we pulled the Cubes off the Bull, and oh yeah, these little Beef Cubes make great Jerky
Season them right and smoke for a few hours on "LO" 'till the bigger ones get to about 165 - 170 internal

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back