Bull The Bull is assembled, burn in, WIFI connected!

Hi there! Yes I only monitored the internal temps last night. I will try the other things tonight and report. It did take me 4 attempts to connect to my WiFi. iPhone 10 here.

Glad they made it right for you, Brian.

You mentioned the wifi being up and working, saw the temp screen shot, presume you tried remote start and stop.(?) Also, when you have the opportunity let us know about whether the alarms work for you. I've had full function of the wifi features since day one over a year and a quarter, with an iPhone 6s (only a brief glitch period last year when Apple and RT both updated the same week and RT was behind the curve that Apple threw them. Others have varying complaints that cause me to think there's a combination of factors that interfere with proper operation, complete or partial...……...not just a faulty app as many believe. RT has handled it poorly which hasn't helped. I just got an iPhone 11 and haven't made time to see if mine still functions completely, but it would be interesting to know your experience,.
I just tried the remote start and it works fine. I have not tried any alarms yet...

They offered to send me a unit right off the showroom floor that was not pitted. But they also gave me the option of store credit. So I asked them for a competition cart for it and they agreed. Zach at customer service is easy to work with. So, I put it together and was cooking yesterday. In the grand scheme of things the blemishes are just that... blemishes.
$400 dollar HOOOK up ....That carts gonna look a lot cooler on that grill than those blemishes look bad. The wheels on the C-cart are BEEEEFY

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back