Bull Third Party Cover

LanceL

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Just ordered a bull and I'm looking to get a cover for it. I didn't buy the rec tec cover because 1) price and 2) I've read several people mention that it's a tight fit and some have ripped theirs. (And no, I don't want to do a zipper modification.) It will sit uncovered under an outdoor umbrella but when it storms I will cover it.

What third party covers would you recommend?

Just ordered a bull and I'm looking to get a cover for it. I didn't buy the rec tec cover because 1) price and 2) I've read several people mention that it's a tight fit and some have ripped theirs. (And no, I don't want to do a zipper modification.) It will sit uncovered under an outdoor umbrella but when it storms I will cover it.

What third party covers would you recommend?
My Bull sits out side year round and its under a small covered porch, I've never had any issues and it occasionally gets wet and sometime with snow, it has always fired right up and worked perfectly. The package I got last July did include a cover but it's still in the original box and stored in the basement unused.

My Bull sits out side year round and its under a small covered porch, I've never had any issues and it occasionally gets wet and sometime with snow, it has always fired right up and worked perfectly. The package I got last July did include a cover but it's still in the original box and stored in the basement unused.

Most likely mine will be the same, however, I'm in the south and if we're expecting some bad storms I'll put on a cover.

All of my outdoor furniture have covers from The Coverstore. They do have grill covers, just none specifically for the Bull or any RecTec grills. I was tempted to hang on to the cover I bought from them for my old Traeger when I sold it, but I figured it would be too small with the hopper in the back. I went with the RecTec cover and it's not too hard to put on and take off, but I can see how it could get torn if you're not careful. I will probably do the zipper mod to it, but I need to get my front shelf made first!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back