This weeks cook

That's a really good idea. Generally, when I do pulled pork, we end up with a LOT of pulled pork for two people. This looks like I could chop off a section to make a boneless rack off of the shoulder that would be perfect for us to split for a meal. The wings look like they turned out awesome too and inspired me to create the exact dishes you made for this video

One small bit of feedback though: you should really have your guests or yourself trying to the food at the end rather than just abruptly cutting the video off. I know you're going to say it's amazing and we can't taste it at home but there's something strangely satisfying about watching other human beings taste the food you just watched them cook and then describe what they're tasting. Would put a nice bowtie on what is otherwise a really good video that has inspired me to try something I've never done before.

That's a really good idea. Generally, when I do pulled pork, we end up with a LOT of pulled pork for two people. This looks like I could chop off a section to make a boneless rack off of the shoulder that would be perfect for us to split for a meal. The wings look like they turned out awesome too and inspired me to create the exact dishes you made for this video

One small bit of feedback though: you should really have your guests or yourself trying to the food at the end rather than just abruptly cutting the video off. I know you're going to say it's amazing and we can't taste it at home but there's something strangely satisfying about watching other human beings taste the food you just watched them cook and then describe what they're tasting. Would put a nice bowtie on what is otherwise a really good video that has inspired me to try something I've never done before.
Thanks for watching the video and the feedback,I’m new to the you tube deal and have a lot to learn. If you check out some of my other videos I do taste it at the end,I just forgot,thanks!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back