Any Updates on Temp Alarms?

Was just wondering on the progression on the temp alarms? Anyone else that didn't have, have them now? Tried to set mine for an overnight but it was a NO - GO ! Had to set secondary.
With the Covid 19, there is absolutely no reason that some computer wiz with RT couldn't sit down and get this figured out in "very short order". It has been since 12/20/19 with no alarms here.
Will be making "another call" Monday. NO MORE EXCUSES

Do you have an Android phone? I posted the Version 1.6.0 file, so you could get today without being in the beta program. Won't work if you have an iPhone though.
I do, I'll check it out before next smoke. Been using MES lately for a more controlled low temp smoke doing some jerkys.

I did just get an updated IOS app thats in beta. Many improvements here.. Looks the same but alarms are smarter. Like 1 alarm that says "Grill heating to 225, We'll let you know when it gets there". Instead of 50 being that the grill is more than 20 degrees off of set point. Good progress!

I did just get an updated IOS app thats in beta. Many improvements here.. Looks the same but alarms are smarter. Like 1 alarm that says "Grill heating to 225, We'll let you know when it gets there". Instead of 50 being that the grill is more than 20 degrees off of set point. Good progress!
This is great news for the Apple phone users

Sorry to revive an old thread, but did this ever get resolved? My alarms used to work fine, but not any longer. I can monitor grill and probe temperatures, and can turn the grill on and off and change the setpoint from my iPhone or iPad, but no alarms. In fact, I can’t even find where the range alarm is for the grill temperature anymore. I just see the probe alarms, but can’t change the probe setpoints or turn them on. I have version 1.6.2, which I believe is the latest.

On the Android, I have v1.6.0, which is the newest, I think. My alarms have worked well. There is no setup for grill temperature anymore. It pops up a message when grill is started that it is on and warming to temp. it will also alarm when it gets within 15 to the set temp or gets above or below by 15. The probe temps can be set and turned on or off.

On the Android, I have v1.6.0, which is the newest, I think. My alarms have worked well. There is no setup for grill temperature anymore. It pops up a message when grill is started that it is on and warming to temp. it will also alarm when it gets within 15 to the set temp or gets above or below by 15. The probe temps can be set and turned on or off.
Well, that certainly explains why I can’t find the temperature range alarms! But I don’t get a message and no alarms either. Curious if any IOS users are still having issues....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gymanji
Back