Stampede App issue, anyone else?

ndfan6464

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
So I am trying to access the temperature chart in the app and it keeps saying no data available. Anyone else having this issue or have had it?

Usually it works flawlessly. Everything else is working fine with the app.

Screenshot_20190704-132722_RECTEC.jpg

So I am trying to access the temperature chart in the app and it keeps saying no data available. Anyone else having this issue or have had it?

Usually it works flawlessly. Everything else is working fine with the app
Running into the same issue today. I initially thought I was on a different network, but that wasn't it. Lately it's been hit or miss for the charts.

Neither am I ....it was working perfectly last night and today nothing. I tried everything from restarting the phone ...unplugging the grill, deleting the app. deleting the grill and re linking. Every other aspect of the app is working except the temp chart I would bet my ass its a server issue. especially since multiple people are having the exact same issue.

I'd have to agree..think their server is overloaded.. I finally got it to come up once.. I let it sit at that screen for a few min. Maybe 2 or 3 and it finally popped up. Tried again and it said network error

Usually it works flawlessly. Everything else is working fine with the app
This has happened to me as well. I’ve found that it usually occurs after an hour of cooking or more. If I click on the “Units” in the app and just confirm I will then get the graphs back and it looks fine. It is very annoying but works for me.

This has happened to me as well. I’ve found that it usually occurs after an hour of cooking or more. If I click on the “Units” in the app and just confirm I will then get the graphs back and it looks fine. It is very annoying but works for me.
I can say that on july 4th I could not get into the temp chart 10 min into starting the pit up. Since it is brand new I am checking everything to make sure it is working properly and I could not get into the temp chart after 10 min. I had read about changing the unis and I did to 15 min but still no luck. Then I came on here and saw others were having the same problems at the same time which led me to the conclusion it was a server problem. I could be wrong but multiple people over different networks with the exact same problem points to server to me.
It did clear up later in the day and I could access it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back