Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Horns in and up

Votes: 49 69.0%
  • Horns out and down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horns out and up

Votes: 5 7.0%

• Total voters
I have the big cover for the smokebox but my smokebox is not attached so there is more than
plenty of room for the horns.
Who are the other two rebels?

I have the big cover for the smokebox but my smokebox is not attached so there is more than
plenty of room for the horns.
Who are the other two rebels?
I'm thinking about ordering the front shelf (something I should've done originally)..and I just have the standard cover... I was just curious if the left horn (facing it) would be too wide.
It doesn't show the Rebel names...lol. Not saying I'm going "Horns Out !"... Just curious (so far*)

I saw that cutplug has them sticking out. As they should be on a real Bull. But mine are in and up. Standard...... So the tight cover will still fit.

I saw that cutplug has them sticking out. As they should be on a real Bull. But mine are in and up. Standard...... So the tight cover will still fit.
Face them out and cut a small hole for each horn ?? You also need the wingspan of a condor to reach them.

Horns out and then opening cover with one hand puts too much stress on the cover and hinges which could keep cover from sealing correctly. So in and up for me.

Horns out don't work well with the smokebox Installed on the Bull. I did tip them down as far as possible so the 5'3" wife can open the smoker without burning her wrists when the lid is fully open.

Last edited:
Horns out and then opening cover with one hand puts too much stress on the cover and hinges which could keep cover from sealing correctly. So in and up for me.
Have you tried it Lucent? The Lid (cover) is made of steel and would take a pretty hard flex to warp enough not to fit. My grill is getting close to a year old now and lid seals just fine. Especially since I put the lavalock on and sealed from the factory defect of not sealing.
I don't use my cover (that black material thingy) so I can open and close the lid (cover) without
having to move anything on the shelf.
Horns Out Baby!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back