Bull I DID IT!!!

NU2SMOKE

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Well guys....I did it...I just pushed the button and ordered my new REC TEC BULL! ?

Holy crap what have I done?!?!?!? ?

Thank you @Mike and @Uncle Bob for your advice and sharing your experiences and knowledge. Also thank you for this forum where one can come with what looks to be a great family of people who love to smoke and the grills you do it on.

Now I am suffering really bad from.....IS IT HERE YET>>>IS IT HERE YET!!!?

Hip...…...hip.………...hooray!!

Mike has created a nice atmosphere here. Keep it comin'...…...

Congrats nu2. You are going to love that pit. I have said before, the waiting for delivery is the worst, but definitely off-set by the joy when the pit arrives and you see it in person on your deck/patio etc and say....."That bad boy is mine!!"

Got mine a week or so ago and was only able to assemble and burn it in last weekend (priority problem - I know).

They started shipping with the wider stance legs before the announcement and I had to get some help in figuring it out. The shelf didn’t change, but there are a couple of new brackets that aren’t in the old assembly video. The brackets fit between the legs and the shelf attaches to the brackets. It’s very solid feeling.

I’m really impressed with the precision and know I’m going to really love it. Once I got home this week, I did a reverse sear on a couple of rib-eyes the first night, chicken wings the second night, and grilled salmon and shrimp last night. All turned out well.

Congratulations, NU2. I’m really looking forward to reading your posts after you get your new Bull. I’ve been leaning toward purchasing one, and the reactions of someone like you will be priceless! Smoke On!

Congratulations, NU2. I’m really looking forward to reading your posts after you get your new Bull. I’ve been leaning toward purchasing one, and the reactions of someone like you will be priceless! Smoke On!
Thank you. I've been called a lot of things before but "Priceless" isn't one of them. WORTHLESS well that's a whole different story!:rolleyes:

Congrats! Has the same feeling waiting for my Stampede a couple weeks ago... it’s worth the wait!

Got the email that the shipping company has it!!! WOO HOO!!! ?
Ordered on Sunday night and shipped on Tuesday...I would say thats pretty darn good!!

Amazon has spoiled me as far as waiting for stuff..LOL

I just got a new update....It has reached the local loading dock!!! ?

Now just waiting for the call to schedule the home delivery. I have been stareing at my phone for like 2 hours now!!! :oops:

Im afraid to blink thinking I may miss the call!!:eek:

I just got a new update....It has reached the local loading dock!!! ?

Now just waiting for the call to schedule the home delivery. I have been stareing at my phone for like 2 hours now!!! :oops:

Im afraid to blink thinking I may miss the call!!:eek:

FYI - I ended up calling the delivery company to setup the home delivery date / time as UPS Freight sat on it for a couple of days when it arrived here in Vegas... Just my 2 pennies.

FYI - I ended up calling the delivery company to setup the home delivery date / time as UPS Freight sat on it for a couple of days when it arrived here in Vegas... Just my 2 pennies.
Oh GOD dont tell me that. I figured if it reached my local hub today I should have it no later than tomorrow....?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back