Bull New 700 bull

kilowatt

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Received the Bull last Friday and had it together in less than 1 hour doing the assembly alone. Done the burn it and also seasoned the grill.
Saturday I cooked two Stl Louis style ribs and some boneless chicken thighs along with two lbs of salmon once the other had finished so I could lower the temp for the salmon to 210. I used Lumber Jack competition blend for this smoke although I did purchase cherry and hickory. The smoke on all turned out perfect. I had a smoke flavor without over powering the meat. The wifi set up very easy once I turned the 5g off and back on after completing.

I have a 250 bubba grills with rib box stick burner and huge double charcoal trailer smoker . I was able to get the same flavor from the rectec starting on extreme smoke for a period as I did from my stick burner. The chicken was even better because it wasn't over powered by the smoke.

So easy it was almost like an oven for cooking :) Will be great for smaller cooks

Received the Bull last Friday and had it together in less than 1 hour doing the assembly alone. Done the burn it and also seasoned the grill.
Saturday I cooked two Stl Louis style ribs and some boneless chicken thighs along with two lbs of salmon once the other had finished so I could lower the temp for the salmon to 210. I used Lumber Jack competition blend for this smoke although I did purchase cherry and hickory. The smoke on all turned out perfect. I had a smoke flavor without over powering the meat. The wifi set up very easy once I turned the 5g off and back on after completing.

I have a 250 bubba grills with rib box stick burner and huge double charcoal trailer smoker . I was able to get the same flavor from the rectec starting on extreme smoke for a period as I did from my stick burner. The chicken was even better because it wasn't over powered by the smoke.

So easy it was almost like an oven for cooking :) Will be great for smaller cooks
It’s an amazing machine. You will find great things to make. Enjoy.

It’s a great machine. I have a bull, too. In addition I have a Tejas stick burner and a custom Pitmaker Vault. Each for a slightly different purpose. The smoke from the bull is excellent and not over powering. Have fun.

Like you I have a larger smoker but chose the Rec Tec Bull for versatility and convenience. Have been very impressed thus far. Smoking a chuck roast tomorrow.

The bull is my first smoker. Couldn't be happier with it. Still experimenting with everything that needs heat...

Hi all, really enjoying reading all the experiences folks are having with their grills. I just ordered the RT 700 with the comp cart, grill grates, pellets, and more. Really looking forward to retiring my old gas grill.

Congrats and welcome! You're really going to love the versatility of the RT's! The wifi is fantastic as well, you can start the grill and get it up to temp (if you have it in a safe location) while you're driving home with the meats!! :ROFLMAO:(y)????

Curious what temp you cooked your boneless chicken thighs and how long did it take for them to be done?

I love mine. Doing a flat of bone in chicken thighs this afternoon. Some for dinner and smoked chicken salad from the rest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkroll
Back