Sear kit

Sdyork

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Is the sear kit for the RT-700 the same as the “Grill Grates”?
My Bull was shipped today and I am waiting patiently but the sear kit is out of stock and I was wondering if I order “Grill Grates” if it’s the same?

Does anyone know if they send The sear kit with free shipping along with the 20% off because they are out of stock?

Does anyone know if they send The sear kit with free shipping along with the 20% off because they are out of stock?
I read on social media (RecTec group) they said they'd honor the 20% when they are back in stock. For those that ordered new and didn't get one or couldn't order it then"

Not sure if they will honor the 20% off later or not. I wanted the front shelf when I ordered mine but it was and still is out of stock. I figured I might ask about the 20% of when they are back in stock.

Not sure if they will honor the 20% off later or not. I wanted the front shelf when I ordered mine but it was and still is out of stock. I figured I might ask about the 20% of when they are back in stock.
They told me they will send an email when they come in stock to give that 20% off for anyone who ordered a grill and wanted accessories that were out of stock however I’m not sure if they will honor the free shipping as well?
I hate to bother them again... anyone ask this?

They said they would.

They told me they will send an email when they come in stock to give that 20% off for anyone who ordered a grill and wanted accessories that were out of stock however I’m not sure if they will honor the free shipping as well?
I hate to bother them again... anyone ask this?

They are not the same size/length. Everything else is the same. I ordered a fourth panel bc I have a large family and wanted more grill space. If you want the same length you’ll need to order a special size/length. It is only a few bucks more. I can’t remember but I THINK the standard length of the grill grate is 19.25 and the Rec Tec sear kit length is 19.5. I would check it though before you order - I got my fourth panel about a year ago. I hope that helps.

They are not the same size/length. Everything else is the same. I ordered a fourth panel bc I have a large family and wanted more grill space. If you want the same length you’ll need to order a special size/length. It is only a few bucks more. I can’t remember but I THINK the standard length of the grill grate is 19.25 and the Rec Tec sear kit length is 19.5. I would check it though before you order - I got my fourth panel about a year ago. I hope that helps.
Good to know!

Do you remove the grillgrates when smoking?
Best Greg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back