Wonder if neighbors are jealous or just f'in impressed

Dwight Smokem

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Had a neighbor come knock on my door (woman in her 60's), and she said "Sir, your grill, which is on the front porch, appears to be on fire". I said, thanks for the heads up, it's not on fire, it's just at 680 degrees so I can sear the wings that are in my big smoker in the backyard. Of course all with a grin. (I live in one of those neighborhoods where every third neighbor is a busy-body and HOA enforcer, so I don't think they like that I smoke in front porch. But that's where I enjoy sitting and watching the road and having my highballs.

Attachments

• IMG_4537.MOV
    4.7 MB
Sir, your video is grey nothing. (to me anyway)

Edit: i put the video link in to a different browser and it downloaded the video. Could just be my Firefox browser.

Sssssssmokin!

Had an encounter in my own neighborhood when I was grilling some steaks on the Bull. Gentleman walked his dog past my house and asked, “How do you like the Rec Teq?” Could tell there was a twinge of jealousy in his eye! I think I’m the only one in the ‘hood who has one!

At any rate, much better than busybodies and HOA LARPers!

Sssssssmokin!

Had an encounter in my own neighborhood when I was grilling some steaks on the Bull. Gentleman walked his dog past my house and asked, “How do you like the Rec Teq?” Could tell there was a twinge of jealousy in his eye! I think I’m the only one in the ‘hood who has one!

At any rate, much better than busybodies and HOA LARPers!
maybe he just recognized you da man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back